Services for Employers
The Employ Florida Marketplace - Green Jobs Edition - has been created to help Florida businesses/ organizations and Florida jobseekers understand what green jobs are, find green jobs, define green jobs, and to disseminate the results of the Department of Economic Opportunity 2010 Green Jobs Survey. It is sponsored by CareerSource Florida and the Department of Economic Opportunity and it was funded by a USDOL American Recovery and Reinvestment Grant.
- Review and understand the Florida definition of Green Jobs.
- See examples of job duties that are green as well as those that are not green.
- Search for green jobs in other organizations.
- Explore labor market information about green occupations, including typical wages, education requirements, experience requirements, required certifications and licenses, and training/education providers that offer programs in green occupations.
- Easily link to EFM to create a job order for a green job and/or search for candidates qualified to perform green jobs. Candidate searches and job orders in EFM are not limited to green jobs.
Need assistance? Email your questions or call our Help Desk toll-free at 1-800-438-4128.